Reporting to: General Manager
• This position is responsible for the training, development, and success of the new Telesales team.
• Join an exciting team driving the sales engine for a new business vertical.
• Train and manage a team of junior Telesales staff; In charge of overall performance management of the team.
• Craft uniform sales scripts and customer answer sheets to ensure the highest quality of customer service across the board.
• Design and implement sales strategies to drive platform growth.
• Actively set weekly and monthly sales quotas.
• Build, maintain and nurture customer relationships.
• Handle escalated customer complaints and preempt potential issues with scalable solutions.
• Compile, analyze, and present sales reports to internal stakeholders to identify opportunities for growth and improvement.
• Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Business or a related field
Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
• Previous experience working as a Telesales Manager/as a Customer Service Supervisor.
• Strong managerial and sales skills; proven experience managing teams.
• Strong presentation, communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
• Highly interested in website design & development as well as digitization.
• Adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
• Nimble, agile learner; Able to build and create relationships.
• Diplomatic and a skilled negotiator.
• Capable of meeting and/or exceeding sales quotas.
• Quick learner with a go-getter attitude.
• Proficient in Office Suite applications.
• Ability to communicate fluently in English and Filipino (spoken and written) is a must.