As technology advances at a faster pace every day, international trade has become much more borderless and competitive. Andalin is a technological company in logistics and international trade with a one-stop platform that integrates various services such as shipping, customs clearance, international trading, etc. By connecting all of our services in our ecosystem. Andalin is committed to making international business more effortless, more accessible, and more trustworthy.
With a Customs Brokerage and International Freight Forwarding license, Andalin has served hundreds of companies in Indonesia through its platform, including well-known brands such as Wings Group, Kawan Lama Group, Kino, Rentokil, and REDAChem.
Our high-quality service, expertise, and cutting-edge technology are the reasons why we’re trusted by hundreds of companies in Indonesia. We have covered more than 150 cities and 200 ports worldwide. We can help you easily expand your business globally wherever you want to do business. Our global network of partners is always ready to help.
We value people with 'never full' mindset. Andalin's team comprises of diverse, dedicated and engaged professionals that embrace an open-minded culture where everyone can learn from anyone, no matter who you are and what you do. As long as your cup is not full, this is the perfect place where you will be able to learn, develop, experiment and innovate.
If the above sounds exciting and you are eager to build something meaningful in your career, a legacy you would later be proud of, then we're thrilled to learn more about you. Please do connect with us!
1. Administrative support
• Support the smooth running of the Commercial Team including diary management, forward planning, setting up meetings, taking minutes, filing, phone calls, messages, and emails.
• Collate analytical and statistical information to assist in the preparation of budgeting, forecasting and business planning to be presented to the commercial/sales team.
• support with day to day financial administration liaising with the Finance Department as required.
2. Sales Support
• Support the Commercial Team with the drafting of bidding/RFQ documentation and support with the accurate production of a variety of reports to facilitate the Commercial bidding/RFQ process.
• Act as administrator for Commercial bidding/RFQ, including attending and minuting meetings in case needed.
• Undertake research and provide briefings on a range of subjects to enable the development of key objectives and the delivery of key priorities.
• Able to balance priorities and perform effectively under pressure to deliver against sometimes challenging deadlines whilst being consistent and delivering to a high standard.
• Proactively communicate with colleagues to coordinate the timely completion of tasks and bidding/RFQ deadlines.
• Work on other duties may be reasonably required from time to time.
What can we offer?